[Peace-discuss] Patch Adams at Orpheum Children's Museum , Chpgn, at 330p on Sat, Sept 8th

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 01:00:51 CDT 2007

A couple of people connected w/ School for Designing a New Society told me that Patch Adams would be at Orpheum Children's Museum tomorrow, Sat Sept 8th at 330p.

  Best kept secret in town -- no publicity that I know of. Sorry if it's incorrect info, but it's certainly worth checking out, especially if you have kids who like clowns -- or the kid inside you does...

  Jenifer