[Peace-discuss] demonstration on Saturday September 15; surge report

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sun Sep 9 23:34:41 CDT 2007

This evening, AWARE decided to have a special local demonstration on
September 15th, in solidarity with the ANSWER march on Washington for
this is the date by which the military was to report on the "success" or
"failure" of the "surge".

Whereby it looks like the report will actually arrive on September 11, as the
White House continues to think that they can fool all the people into
believing that the invasion had something to do with the events of 9/11/
2001, and

Whereby there are strong indications that the White House is writing the
report and those on the ground in Iraq are not writing the report, and

Whereby other reports are being ignored, like those by Oxfam, we
therefore

While we still can, we will stand together on September 15th.
2pm-4pm.