[Peace-discuss] Apologize for tone

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Tue Sep 18 22:14:14 CDT 2007

I didn't mean to sound harsh in the last tone; I think I'm just frustrated that's all.  I am disappointed
that 9/11 truth hasn't been a more serious and sober topic of discussion.  I'm glad Mort brought up the
Robert Fisk article a while back, and that somebody else brought up the Justin Raimondo article saying
virutally the same thing----the official story is looney and illogical.  The stark truth of the matter is
that if the Bush Administration orchestrated 9/11 as virtually all the evidence indicates (read the FOUR
books by David Ray Griffin on the matter...), we have a very serious problem on our hands.  Yet, the
more we forget this and ignore the problem; the more it festers thanks to our obliviousness or our
misdiagnosis.  So, clear thinking is most definitely necessary.  The United States needs the help of the
world community to reign in its government----otherwise we seriously risk destroying mankind more
generally either through pre-emptive war of a conventional or nuclear sort or through creating the
conditions for runaway global climate change and ecological breakdown.  This would be a helpful
start....  If 9/11 was an inside job, all the pride people feel for thinking they are working with Congress
will have to be set aside and alternative courses of action considered in light of the fact that our
government represents the biggest terrorist threat on the planet today.
 Nick