[Peace-discuss] Finkelstein on the Israeli lobby

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 19 11:10:16 CDT 2007

The social issues cited by M&W in the quoted paragraph can be major
issues, but do not exhaust the set.
I read nothing in the quotation that engages the other "major"
issues; they seem only to be making a (valid) point about the power
of the lobby in electoral campaigns. I don't believe they are
misguided in this, even if they are misguided in other respects (as
e.g., on foreign policy differences between Dems and Pubs).

My 2¢ worth, --mkb