[Peace-discuss] Cindy Sheehan and Move-On

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Fri Sep 21 17:11:57 CDT 2007

 From  http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2007/09/21/3988

…General Betray-Us has not only betrayed America and his oath of
service, but he has betrayed the very troops he should care about
more than being an “ass-kissing little chicken-shit” to a Commander
in Chief who has spent years betraying the troops. It is time to
truly support our troops and start withdrawing them immediately. Not
to “pre-surge” levels but to “pre-invasion” levels. It is time to
listen to the people of Iraq and force the mercenary killers and
other contractors to leave and give the people of Iraq back their
jobs (50% unemployment rate in some areas, some areas higher) and
their country.

The occupation of Iraq is a disaster and I applaud MoveOn for moving
a little closer to the true “anti-war” movement and encourage them to
come with us farther.

Anyone who is concerned with the rapid slide to fascism should be
supporting MoveOn in this battle.

Anyone who cares about democracy over Democrats (or Rethugs) should
join me in supporting MoveOn in this particular struggle and in
bringing MoveOn more fully to the table with the peace movement.

Thanks MoveOn for speaking for the majority of Americans and please
stick to your so-called guns. The struggle is worthwhile!