[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [HumanRights] Qumsiyeh report

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Sun Sep 23 15:13:09 CDT 2007

I mean 911 skepticism of the standard explanations, esp. of the
report by the 911 commission:  The reference I was alluding to is to
Tachell Guardian article, "surely not Palestinian issues".
Did you know what I meant? If so, your reply is disingenuous. If not,
ignorance. I thought I was quite explicit about what I was referring
to.  --mkb

On Sep 23, 2007, at 1:51 PM, C. G. Estabrook wrote:

> Sorry, Mort -- I'm not following.  What do Ricky, Carl, Chomsky and
> Cockburn "sweep ... under the rug as being too unworthy or
> irrelevant"? Surely not "Palestinian rights, Palestinian justice."
> Do you mean "911 Truth"? --CGE
>

> Morton K. Brussel wrote:
>> Many no this list will remember Mazin Qumsiyeh who continues a
>> courageous struggle for Palestinian rights, Palestinian justice.
>> His Wheels of Justice rolls on.
>>  Many of his references here are worth reading and contemplating,
>> notably those by Christison and Whitlock on the israel/Palestine
>> issue and Tatchell of the Guardian on the 911 controversy. Perhaps
>> Ricky should look at that, and Carl, Chomsky, Cockburn and others
>> not tend to sweep it under the rug as being too unworthy or
>> irrelevant, now, to consider.  --mkb
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>> *From: *Mazin Qumsiyeh <qumsi001 at hotmail.com
>>> <mailto:qumsi001 at hotmail.com>>
>>> *Date: *September 21, 2007 10:50:44 AM CDT
>>> *To: *<wheelsofjustice at lists.riseup.net
>>> <mailto:wheelsofjustice at lists.riseup.net>>
>>> *Subject: **[HumanRights] Two action alerts and more*
>>>

>>> Justice Forgotten: Whatever Happened to Palestine? CounterPunch
>>> By KATHLEEN CHRISTISON
>>> "the truth is that the anti-war movement today cares little about
>>> justice for those who are different, whom it considers "other,"
>>> and this gravely undermines the movement's impact. It cares least
>>> of all about justice for those whom Israel considers enemies.
>>> Ultimately, a little outrage is in order. The anti-war movement
>>> needs a new focus, concentrated on achieving universal justice
>>> around the world first, as a prerequisite for a true peace. Only
>>> this new approach can accomplish the peace community's aims."
>>> http://www.counterpunch.org/christison09202007.html
>>>
>>> 9/11 - the big cover-up? Even the chair of the 9/11 Commission
>>> now admits that the official evidence they were given was 'far
>>> from the truth'...by Peter Tatchell, The Guardian (UK), Sep. 12,
>>> 2007
>>> http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/peter_tatchell/
>>> 2007/09/911_the_big_coverup.html
>>>
>>> Never Doubt That a Small Group of Thoughtful, Committed Neocons
>>> Can Destroy the World (If We Let Them). "So do we all stand here,
>>> like helpless bystanders awaiting more world destruction from
>>> these Viking pillagers and plunderers?"
>>> http://www.huffingtonpost.com/coleen-rowley/never-doubt-that-a-
>>> small-_b_63408.html
>>>
>>> Palestine: democracy not Zionism. A decent two-state solution to
>>> the 'Palestinian problem' has become impossible. By John V. Whitbeck
>>> http://www.csmonitor.com/2007/0914/p09s01-coop.html?page=2
>>>
>>> B'Tselem statistics on Palestinians and Israelis killed
>>> http://www.btselem.org/english/Statistics/Casualties.asp
>>>
>>> Action 1: 80 members of Congress have already pledged to stop
>>> funding the war by signing on to a letter sent to the president.
>>> Ask your representative to sign the letter:
>>> http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/302/campaign.jsp?
>>> campaign_KEY=12375
>>>
>>> Action 2:  The village of al-Nu'eman needs YOUR help.  Please
>>> watch the following short movie: http://al-nueman.tripod.com/
>>> emovie.html then act here http://al-nueman.tripod.com/ehelp.html
>>>
>>> News and blogs about recent talks I gave (Note: I was really
>>> impressed by the interest and concern shown on the faces and
>>> questions of some 200 students at my talk at high school in NY on
>>> Wednesday, many of them joined this list)
>>> http://blog.dennisfox.net/index.php/archives/2007/09/18/mazin-
>>> qumsiyeh-at-brookline-high-school/ http://www.townonline.com/
>>> brookline/homepage/x1649542136 (a biased report.. there were no
>>> more than 4-5 Zionists who were trying to get their racist points
>>> across by shouting us down in both this event and at Andover.
>>> Their attempts at provocation failed as all concerned calmly
>>> responded with facts and figures)
>>> http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070907/
>>> OPINION/709070357/-1/OPINION0309