[Peace-discuss] The Power of Ten

Marti tvchick at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 24 07:27:41 CDT 2007

I would make a rotten contestant...simply because I would question the
validity of the polls in question. What demographic is represented in the
'random' sample? There are many variables to consider here including the
existence of leading questions, researcher bias, and the potential for
flawed data.