[Peace-discuss] War crime

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Thu Sep 27 10:44:26 CDT 2007

I guess I must respond to your questions (below). I have in mind a
saying that goes like: "the pessimism of the mind, but the optimism
of the heart". The idea here is that with a heart, one can move
forward to do what one can do in spite of recognized obstacles.

As for the world, it is not all irrational, as you seem to imply, or
perhaps not irrational at all; there are always reasons… which one
may not understand. This is an axiom of science.

--mkb