[Peace-discuss] Quit the Party

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 29 15:58:41 CDT 2007

Nah, you weren't a spoiler if you voted in Illinois. But as I understand it, Gore would have gotten in  -- even w/ the voter fraud giving FL to Bush -- if Nader votes hadn't thrown election to Bush in those states. Chomsky warned voters NOT to do that again in 2004 b/c things had gotten too dangerous, and many others asked Nader not to run again for the same reason.

  Too soon to tell who the lesser of 2 evils will be in 2008. Currently not enuff difference betw Dems and Reps on foreign issues, tho' Dems are lots better on domestic IMHO

  Right now, if we're listening to and believing Ritter and Ellsberg, we're pressuring Congress to do everything in their power to PREVENT a US attack on IRAN. Hilary voted yes, Dodds and Kucinich voted no, and Obama was MIA.

  Jenifer