[Peace-discuss] Here is an idea

Laurie at advancenet.net laurie at advancenet.net
Sat Sep 29 21:51:31 CDT 2007

It may not be necessary to totally eliminate the Electoral College and
electoral vote in favor of direct popular elections of the President and
Vice President.  One could accomplish the same thing effectively by making
each state distribute its electoral votes proportionately in accordance with
the popular vote for each of the candidates or write-ins receiving a vote
within that state.