[Peace-discuss] Scam re Cokie

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 10 16:01:05 CDT 2008

The whole Cokie Roberts thing reminds me of the endless trumpeting of how popular Reagan was during
the 1982-83 when the recession he inherited got even worse thanks to the crazed policies of David
Stockman.  The whole ridiculous affair is recounted in Mark Hertsgaard's On Bended Knee and in a
fantastic article by Michael Schudson of whose title I cannot now remember.  More proof that the
establishment creates its own world....