[Peace-discuss] Tuesday, Annual Township Meeting, April 8, 2008 - arrive early

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 10 17:21:28 CDT 2008

I think the proper names may well have attracted votes on the ballot. What
"killed" it at the meeting is that we didn't get six more people to attend.

I will say that if I'd thought there was any chance it would fail to get a majority
after reaching 60% to get on the ballot, I'd have suggested we point how silly
the one negative comment was.  Since we apparently had the votes, I thought it
was better to let it go.  --CGE