[Peace-discuss] Tuesday, Annual Township Meeting, April 8, 2008 - arrive early

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 22:42:01 CDT 2008

Hindsight. As Karen said, it was a learning experience.

"C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:  I think the proper names may well have attracted votes on the ballot. What
"killed" it at the meeting is that we didn't get six more people to attend.

I will say that if I'd thought there was any chance it would fail to get a majority
after reaching 60% to get on the ballot, I'd have suggested we point how silly
the one negative comment was. Since we apparently had the votes, I thought it
was better to let it go. --CGE