[Peace-discuss] die-in went well!

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 12 20:38:39 CDT 2008

Randall,

I was amazed at how many people were watching the die-in. Some pedestrians stayed through several cycles of the lights. Some cell phones were whipped out and pictures were taken and sounds of our chanting were shared via phone to people elsewhere. One mother stopped to take video and her son kept saying "let's cross Mom".

-karen median