[Peace-discuss] Ward 0 in township??

Paul Mueth paulmueth at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 09:20:09 CDT 2008

--- Shirley Stillinger <shirley.stillinger at gmail.com>
wrote:

> To be sure you're clear on this:  Cunningham
> Township is contiguous with the
> city of Urbana (just as the City of Champaign
> Township is contiguous with
> the city of Champaign).  There is also a Champaign
> Township which covers
> areas adjacent to the city.  In both cities, the
> city council also serves as
> the town board.

I had just heard that there is something called Ward 0
which is unincorporated areas that are part of the
township but not of city of urbana. It is conprised, I
have heard, of  low income, trailer parks and such.

I remembering that it was Bob I. who had the info on
this. Is this map on the web?

this isn't an urgent subject,  Back to Cities for
Peace webpage .. .

perhaps more on this last later