[Peace-discuss] Re: Urbana City Council meeting last night -- what's in a name?

Karen Capel kcapel at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 16 13:22:45 CDT 2008

Pardon my butting in, but is this discussion about a Mr. Dunleve or a
Mr. Brumleve?

In case there is a mix-up, I think that it might be appropriate to
get a name straight before you start flinging condemnation,
name-calling, and threatening lawsuit.

I happen to know a Mr. Brumleve, and he seems anything but "a
crackpot" worthy of a "lawsuit."  And he probably wouldn't look very
kindly on this discussion with his name being used if it's been
improperly interjected.

Could someone please clarify this for me?  Thanks.

Karen Capel