[Peace-discuss] Public i yet again

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 17 11:40:09 CDT 2008

For those of you who are mystified by this discussion regarding Carl
threatening to sue the Public i, a brief explanation may be in order, since
this happened a while back.

I sometimes speak well of Democrats. To Carl, who as far as I know speaks
well of no Democrats and who seems to believe that they are inherently
evil, this is apparently sufficient evidence that my intentions regarding
his article were bad. I gather that if none of this makes sense to you, as
it makes no sense to me, it will start seeming to make sense if you read
enough Chomsky.

Bob