[Peace-discuss] Re: Esther

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Apr 21 16:01:59 CDT 2008

Did they take the turkey to the Wildlife Clinic to see if it had bite
marks on it anywhere?

I had 4 of the wild turkeys in my backyard one day.  I didn't corner
them but I did walk around them and take some
pictures.  I found them relatively non-threatening.  I am not sure if I
walked around Esther Patt with a camera at similar
angles that the outcome would be as favourable.