[Peace-discuss] Fwd: War is illegal - International Declaration

Brussel Morton K. mkbrussel at comcast.net
Sat Apr 26 23:00:08 CDT 2008

There have been books written about 9/11, both(?) ways, so you will
not have a definitive answer to your question. I happen to believe
that a more open and better inquiry about 9/11 would be useful, and
since I think the rest of the statement is to the point, I'll propose
that AWARE  sign off on it. Are you not being overly fastidious on this?

--mkb