[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] book on reasoning?

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 11:23:52 CDT 2008

Susan,
  Yes, it was Susan Jacoby's "The Age of American Unreason" which seemed (from the blurb) to pretty much describe what America has become, imho. I deleted the schedule of interviews on Booknotes (C-Span 2, Ch 16) for this past weekend, but I did tape the interview w/ this author and will be happy to lend it to you. (I haven't watched it yet, haven't read the book either, so can vouch for neither). You can probably get the interview on-line by googling Susan Jacoby and C-Span 2. Hope it's worth your time!
   --Jenifer

Susan Parenti <sparenti at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  Hi friends--
Last week someone from this list informed us about a new book that's
come out on reasoning, and how Americans aren't doing it.
By mistake I deleted that email. Does someone still have it? I'm
trying to write a play about Milton Friedman and the Chicago School,
and reasoning--so the topic is of interest to me.
thanks
susan