[Peace-discuss] Not that Obama's any better

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 28 21:27:54 CDT 2008

But it's important that a certain primitive psychological splitting doesn't lead
people to imagine that Hillary's awfulness makes Obama look good.

And BTW I had a long auto trip last week and listened to Limbaugh's full three-
hour show.  It's interesting to hear how he does it.  What he says is nuts and
worse, but he has polished a rhetorical form that's supple and inventive.  It's
good audio theatre.  --CGE