[Peace-discuss] "Food Riots Erupt Worldwide" and analysis

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Tue Apr 29 21:55:01 CDT 2008

Dear AWARE,
    The food riots are the tip of the iceberg, pun intended.  Dr. Hansen of
NASA GISS, along with a calvalcade of the world's top cryospheric scientists,
already believe that the Artic will be free of summer sea ice by as early as
2013-2015 and that we already face a very high likelihood that we will lose
all of Greenland's ice sheet and face five meter sea rise in the next few
decades....  The global environmental crisis is quickly starting to spiral out
of control, and the War on Terror has prevented us from seeing the real
problem: "terraism."