[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Brian Chesley case

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:32:36 CDT 2008

Of course, Rietz will not come out in public to answer these questions
only hide behind a curtain, handpick those favorable to her,
and then talk about 'responsibility.'
She is afraid she will be asked the questions
she doesn't want to answer.

BD

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 10:23 AM, Marti Wilkinson <martiwilki at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It is important to consider all sides of a story, however it has been
> pointed out that the police reports were not made available to Chesley's
> attorneys at the time that diversion was offered. Plus, and I may be wrong,
> it's my understanding that taking diversion would have involved an admission
> of guilt - which would have given Chesley no recourse in regards to the
> manner in which he was treated by the officers that night. If he had taken a
> guilty plea it would have justified the violence done to him.
>

> On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:25 AM, Shirley Stillinger <
> shirley.stillinger at gmail.com> wrote:

Brian Dolinar, Ph.D.
303 W. Locust St.
Urbana, IL 61801