[Peace-discuss] Hedges: only a candidate who calls for an immediate end to the war...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 17:42:54 CDT 2008

Sorry, as I said, that response belonged w/ a different email. Inappropriate response for this one. As I also said, Obama's record on all these issues is better than McCain's. Perfect? Not by a long shot. We will still have a lot of work to do.

Fear "mongering" implies that it's a phony tactic that I'm using to get your support, and that there's really nothing to be afraid of. I am TERRIFIED of a McCain win -- Supreme Court picks alone justify my terror. Furthermore, I don't understand how a true progressive can feel otherwise.
 --Jenifer