[Peace-discuss] DNC/RNC - anyone going from C-U?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Aug 5 11:36:55 CDT 2008

Robert,
I am going as a alternate (alternative?) delegate to the RNC in St. Paul.

I will also be going to Ron Paul's Campaign for Liberty - Rally for the
Republic <http://rally.campaignforliberty.com/> across town in
Minneapolis at the
Target Center, which is likely to be a lot more fun than the RNC.

I am planning to drive and it would be a lot more fun not to drive alone.

There is expected to be about 15,000 in Minneapolis for the Ron Paul
Rally, and about 30k to 50k anti-war protestors
outside the  Xcel center in St. Paul.