[Peace-discuss] DNC/RNC - anyone going from C-U?

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Tue Aug 5 17:25:56 CDT 2008

I will be leaving on Saturday before the convention in St.Paul and
staying with friends in St. Paul but
I can drop off people where ever in Minn/St. Paul.  I sort of know my
way around there but not too well.
Mostly likely I will driving a minivan so there will be a few seats
available.
Anyone who wants to go along is welcome.