[Peace-discuss] AWARE table moved to in front of the courthouse

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Sat Aug 23 10:59:40 CDT 2008

All those looking for the AWARE table at the sweetcorn festival will now find it in
front of the courthouse.

AWARE asked for a move and this is where the festival gods placed us for day 2.

Beer is flowing for another day.

Yesterday, Stuart was in the process of converting a person when we had to close
up the AWARE table n tent ... and the guy said he would come back today to talk
some more, so I hope he finds Stuart at the new spot.

Also, Jake from IVAW was a regular passer-by.

-karen medina