[Peace-discuss] AWARE half-sheet introduction

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 27 16:02:58 CDT 2008

As promised, attached is a first draft of a half-page two-sided sheet that
we could give to new faces at AWARE's meetings. The idea is we would have
them ready to go, say in a suitable envelope attached to the wall in the
Grandpa Wahlfeldt Family Room, so that any of us could just reach in, grab
one and offer it to any new meeting attendee. It would only be necessary
to have a few copies on hand and I'm happy to print them out in color at
home. I think it's important to keep the list of major working groups
current (it serves as kind of a "scorecard" for the meeting) so this
document would need to be revised every month or two (any volunteers?)

Please respond to the list with comments/suggestions/feedback/criticism.

Thanks