[Peace-discuss] Trumping the Constitution (does that matter?)

Karen Medina kmedina at illinois.edu
Thu Aug 28 11:47:23 CDT 2008

Wayne wrote:
> They [the military industrial complex people] are likely
> very interested in international stability as defined as
> continual wars and continual uprisings presenting new
> opportunities crying out for military "solutions"

Yeah, when you sell hammers, everything looks like a nail.

I don't get how anyone, even the neo-cons*/Project for the New American Century**, can possibly think that continual wars is a good thing.

But then I also think that the Conquistadores should have tired earlier.

-karen medina
* The wikipedia entry for neoconservatism is kind of interesting.
** Ron Szoke's pointed out the PNAC the other day as an offer to Carl for a different way of talking about the neocons.