[Peace-discuss] Trumping the Constitution (does that matter?)

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Aug 28 15:50:59 CDT 2008

Wikipaedia does have an good article on the Neocons.

There's a lot of analogue between the Neocons and the Decepticons...

Decepticons have red eyes... They are known for their air power
especially since most of them turn into aircraft... They can turn into
military vehicles, construction vehicles and even smaller than human
sized objects...The Decepticons think very little of humans and consider
them no better than pests or "insects"...[they care little] about
destroying the entire planet Earth in order to achieve [their] goal.

Neocons:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MzdYEU0fig

Demented philosophy of conquest.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZmPS0XmeBw