[Peace-discuss] IVAW at DNC

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 09:33:20 CDT 2008

AWARE Friends,
WHAT is the Dems rationale for expecting Iraq to pay for repairs to their own country necessitated by destruction from the US's unprovoked attack(s)?? We broke it, but THEY have to fix it because they have billion$ in surplus (and the US is in hock to China from spending all that money destroying Iraq's country and population)? Please clarify the Dems position for me (you do NOT have to agree w/ their position, just explain their thinking to me). I'm mystified. Thanks!
 --Jenifer