[Peace-discuss] Inauguration thoughts

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 1 13:56:37 CST 2008

The U.S. Peace Movement needs to be ever present and MORE vocal, until BOTH
wars are ended !

Regardless of who is president.

The Democrats wasted almost 2-years ( from Jan. 2007 to the present ) doing
NOTHING to end the war(s), except time and time again voting all the money
Bush wanted to continue his killing spree and quest for empire, and whining
about how the MINORITY republican opposition party prevented them ( dems )
from doing what the voters elected them to do !

They have had their chance and we have every right to be suspicious and
skeptical of their REAL intentions.

David J.