[Peace-discuss] Fw: CLNews: Robert Rubin: Liar or Coward--Or Both?

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 1 17:11:13 CST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Myers
To: clnews at lists.clnews.org
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 8:29 AM
Subject: CLNews: Robert Rubin: Liar or Coward--Or Both?

December 1st 2008

To: Interested Parties

From: Jonathan Tasini

I am tentatively scheduled to chat today with Thom Hartmann on his national Air America radio program about labor, the middle class and, more specifically, a post from the other day entitled "Robert Rubin: Coward Or Liar--Or Both?". The discussion is scheduled to take place at 2:30 Eastern Time (check Air America's website for your local affiliate).

While I have your brief attention, you can also read these recent posts:

AIG Pulls Fast One: "Cash Awards" Going To Managers--a look at how your tax dollars are paying for bonuses for the incompetents at AIG.

Global Wages Declining, Inequality Up--an in-depth look at what the "free market" and "free trade" are really causing.

John Edwards For Labor Secretary--an argument for a very high-profile Labor Secretary.

Turning The Page: Why The "Free Marketeers Should Be Fired--in short, because they've utterly failed.

And coming this week: more discussion about the future of auto workers...