[Peace-discuss] UFPJ desires

Morton K. Brussel brussel at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 4 12:39:07 CST 2008

You ask for evidence: This is not an argued tract, it is a list of
what I think most of us believe, although perhaps not all of what we
believe or wish for. In addition, there was no intent that this be
just what we would include on our leaflet.

You are right of course about the UFPJ's "divisions", but I believe
miss their point that they intend to be militant against such actions
as are described.

The the use of the phrase  "pseudo-Marxist rant" seems to me to be
another kind of rant. What is your evidence?

--mkb