[Peace-discuss] Fw: Thank you for writing to Obama!

unionyes unionyes at ameritech.net
Fri Dec 5 16:56:48 CST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: CODEPINK Women for Peace
To: unionyes at ameritech.net
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2008 4:09 PM
Subject: Thank you for writing to Obama!

Thanks for writing to Obama and requesting a meeting with the peace movement!  Your letter was delivered successfully through CODEPINK's website to www.change.gov, the transition team webpage.  With a groundswell of support for peace, together we can end war and bring our troops home!

Onwards,

The CODEPINK Central Team