[Peace-discuss] Kinzer: Surge Diplomacy, Not Troops, in Afghanistan

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Mon Dec 8 18:32:51 CST 2008

You are right Mort.
My estimation of the size and intensity of that critical mass of people
is what is fueling my concerns.
I am thinking that we need to be moving ahead with thoughts on plan B,
given my expectation
that we will not be able to turn the tide with what I perceive as being
too feeble a response...   more on this later.