[Peace-discuss] Journalist Throws Shoes at Bush

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 14:06:41 CST 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 12:51 PM, Neil Parthun <lennybrucefan at gmail.com>wrote:

Just saw at MSNBC:
> An Iraqi journalist chucked both of his shoes at Bush at the end of a SOFA
> conference between Maliki and GWB.
>
> Bush had to duck the two tosses as they sailed over his head.

I know it wouldn't do any practical good, but it's fun to imagine a campaign
in which all of us who have been displeased, to be euphemistic, by the Bush
pResidency mailed an old, raggedy shoe to the White House.  It'd be
interesting to see the news coverage, if there was any, of the truckloads
and truckloads of old shoes arriving daily.