[Peace-discuss] Shoe-thrower is "Americanized"...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 00:37:10 CST 2008

Hey check this out http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#28244074  It's Bobby Ghosh (Time Mag) on Keith Olbermann. Olbermann asks about Malachi as the target. Ghosh sez that if Malachi had been the target, the same thing would have happened: Al Zaheedi (my own personal hero) would have been "taken away, given a beating, put in jail for a while, and the quietly released." Given a beating?? GIVEN A BEATING??? And Olbermann just let that pass w/o comment, like well, yeah, sure.
 --Jenifer