[Peace-discuss] Shoe-thrower is "Americanized"...

LAURIE SOLOMON LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Mon Dec 15 19:40:35 CST 2008

So John that justifies beating the shit out of him while he is in custody-
especially  since what he did was harmless.  I wondered why he did not wear
steel tipped shoes and did not have better aim.

From: peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net
[mailto:peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net] On Behalf Of John W.
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2008 5:59 PM
To: C. G. Estabrook
Cc: peace-discuss
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Shoe-thrower is "Americanized"...

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 5:51 PM, C. G. Estabrook <galliher at uiuc.edu> wrote:

...i.e., it's being rumored not surprisingly that US goons or their Iraqi
creatures beat the shit out of the guy (in US custody) who threw his shoes
at Bush. --CGE

Glad you're not surprised.   Harmless as the outcome turned out to be, the
Iraqi journalist assaulted the President of the U.S.  As I watched the news
clip of the incident, I found myself wondering where the Secret Service guys
were.

============

Roads to Iraq
Dec 16, 2008

Urgent, just reported: Al-Zaidi in U.S. run Camp Cropper prison

Iraqi TV al-Sharqiya just reported on the news that AL-Zaidi is transferred
to Camp Cropper prison [the Airport prison, managed by the American forces].

The TV Channel announced that Al-Zaidi is in a difficult condition, with
broken ribs and signs of tortures on his thighs. Also he can not move his
right arm.

P.S.

I am just telling you what I heard on TV.

http://www.roadstoiraq.com/2008/12/16/urgent-just-reported-al-zaidi-in-us-ru
n-camp-cropper-prison/