[Peace-discuss] FW: Exciting Opportunity!

LAURIE SOLOMON LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Wed Dec 17 16:25:04 CST 2008

Dear Friends & Family:

These last eight years have meant so much to me it is with great pleasure to
tell you the George W Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning
stages and accepting donations.

The Library will include:

.         The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.

.         The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won't be able to remember
anything.

.         The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don't even have to
show up.

.         The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don't let you in.

.         The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don't let you out.

.         The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has been able
to find.

.         The National Debt Room, which is huge and has no ceiling.

.         The Tax Cut Room, with entry only to the wealthy.

.         The Economy Room, which is in the toilet.

.         The Iraq War Room. (After you complete your first visit, they make
you to go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth visit.)

.         The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete
with shotgun gallery.

.         The Environmental Conservation Room, still empty.

.         The Supreme Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.

.         The Airport Men's Room, where you can meet some of your favorite
Republican Senators.

.         The Decider Room, complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija
board, dice, coins, and straws.

.         There will be an electron microscope so you can view the
President's accomplishments.

The library will also include many famous Quotes by George W. Bush:

o   'The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.'

o   'If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure.'

o   'Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and
child.'

o   'No senior citizen should ever have to choose between prescription drugs
and medicine.'

o   'I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and
democracy - but that could change.'

o   'One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that
one word is 'to be prepared'.'

o   'Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.'

o   'I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in
the future.'

o   'The future will be better tomorrow.'

o   'We're going to have the best educated American people in the world.'

o   'One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some
fantastic pictures.' (during an education photo-op)

o   'Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having
it.'

o   'We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.'

o   'It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities
in our air and water that are doing it.'

o   'I stand by all the misstatements that I've made.'...George W. Bush to
Sam Donaldson

PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY!

Sincerely,

Jack Abramoff and Marc Simchowitz,

Co-Chairs, G. W. Bush Library Board of Directors

--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.