[Peace-discuss] making progress on transparency in Urbana

E. Wayne Johnson ewj at pigs.ag
Thu Dec 18 21:55:07 CST 2008

Here is a comment about HRH received at my blog ---

    Obviously the mayor of your town allows her
    emotional feelings to control her mouth and her actions. As an
    american citizen,
    she should continue to work for ALL of the people in her town as
    their duly
    elected "public servant" and stop discussing the few that she is
    perturbed with.
    I think it's certainly time to get a new mayor who doesn't express
    disapproval
    with the democratic process of government in which she is supposed
    to serve.
    Just vote her out next time, and she will still blame the ones in
    which she blamed
    on this video, as she will apparently not take any accountability
    herself.
    Hey mayor, just what is wrong with "transparency" if you have
    nothing to hide?
    As we say here in Tx....Just boot her out next time around!
    Karla in Tx