[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Rachel Maddow on Obama's selection of Rick Warren to give inaugural address

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 17:21:54 CST 2008

THANKS, Stuart -- I will be using this link a lot!! Here's my email to Obama:

Definitely NOT Rick Warren for inaugural invocation or anything else connected w/ any US, state, or local gov't events! This dreadful man uses his nasty take on the bible and religion to demean human beings who are equal to us all both in the eyes of the law and in the eyes of any God worth believing in. The concept of separation of church and state was put into place to protect us all from people like Rick Warren. Ask him to decline, and find a more christian Christian (or christian non-Christian).
 --Jenifer