[Peace-discuss] Please please please let this be accurate...

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 18:17:04 CST 2008

While the shoe throwing was/is embarrassing for Georgie and the rest
of his murderous cabal, I am disheartened by the glorification of
increased graft present in this upsurge of potential sales.  Also,
I'm left wondering about the labor conditions that the cobbler uses
to make the shoes given such an increase in demand.

I also find it hilarious from the article that some British and
American companies have placed orders to make a profit off of people
who will buy the shoes.  Show your resistance to the US by purchasing
symbolic commodities that will further the profit margins of the
imperial powers one resists?

Live without dead time,
      Neil

  With the people, for the people, by the people. I crack up when I
hear it; I say, with the handful, for the handful, by the handful
because that's what really happens.
[fannie lou hamer, 1917-1977]