[Peace-discuss] Please please please let this be accurate...

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 22:07:43 CST 2008

Beats a swoosh any day, imho :-)

--- On Sun, 12/21/08, Neil Parthun <lennybrucefan at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Neil Parthun <lennybrucefan at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Please please please let this be accurate...
To: jencart13 at yahoo.com
Cc: "Peace- Discuss" <peace-discuss at anti-war.net>
Date: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 6:17 PM

While the shoe throwing was/is embarrassing for Georgie and the rest of his murderous cabal, I am disheartened by the glorification of increased graft present in this upsurge of potential sales.  Also, I'm left wondering about the labor conditions that the cobbler uses to make the shoes given such an increase in demand.

I also find it hilarious from the article that some British and American companies have placed orders to make a profit off of people who will buy the shoes.  Show your resistance to the US by purchasing symbolic commodities that will further the profit margins of the imperial powers one resists?

Live without dead time,
     Neil

 With the people, for the people, by the people. I crack up when I hear it; I say, with the handful, for the handful, by the handful because that's what really happens.
[fannie lou hamer, 1917-1977]