[Peace-discuss] Fw: FOCUS | Harold Meyerson (now Arne Duncan)

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 22:02:50 CST 2008

Sorry, Neil, I hadn't gotten to yr earlier posts yet! I think I've now read and responded to all the links you've sent. We've got two threads (at least!) going on the subject, so I think I'll let this one go by, except for saying that NCLB was a devastating thing, and impossible for teachers and administrators alike to get around. This is not meant as a defense of anyone  making bad decisions in an attempt to work w/in a terrible system.
 --Jenifer