[Peace-discuss] No change

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 22 12:49:01 CST 2008

"It doesn't mean I'm not worried, but it's not what Condoleeza Rice says that
should worry us...."

I agree.  It's the new administration -- which promotes Iran hawks and says,
e.g., that the killings in Pakistan that Rice's responsible for are "baby steps"
-- that should worry us.  Condoleeza just admits what's obvious.