[Peace-discuss] Exciting new TV series

LAURIE SOLOMON LAURIE at ADVANCENET.NET
Fri Dec 26 11:30:42 CST 2008

Hey John,

You mean they will now have a  TV show that will depicts Homeland Security
agents defending us against and those foreign hordes of Amerikan government
officials who never get out and actually live in Amerika and who typically
are out to deprive us from our freedoms in the name of national security and
profits.  I don't think we really need the show; we have reality.

From: peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net
[mailto:peace-discuss-bounces at lists.chambana.net] On Behalf Of John W.
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 5:15 AM
To: Peace-discuss
Subject: [Peace-discuss] Exciting new TV series

Before I forget it, there's an exciting new TV series starting shortly on
ABC:  "Homeland Security USA".  Exciting, stupendous action as the heroic
Homeland Security agents are the only thing standing between our freedoms
and the foreign hordes who are trying to deprive us of them.   It's
calculated to make us forget "The Untouchables".