[Peace-discuss] Exciting new TV series

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 26 12:12:03 CST 2008

Scary news... or is it just more of the same old same old? Aren't there already a coupla shows in which the good guys violate civil, etc liberties in order to bring the villains (foreign and domestic) to "justice" to save the town/city/neighborhood/Democracy -- i e just about any cop, etc TV show or movie we've ever seen?? (Yeah, remember those Miranda, etc rights we used to hear about all the time and rarely do anymore, certainly not in those shows...)
 --Jenifer