[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Should AWARE hold a "Renewing America's Promise" event for peace? [Events around MLK day -- accepting postings through 12/31]

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 14:37:35 CST 2008

Great news, Stuart! I say nail the space RIGHT NOW before somebody else does!! Tell CPL it's for AWARE's MLK Teach- In (or make up yr own title), and take the whole 1-6p time. We can release whatever we don't need, or use part for an AWARE film, music performance... whatever. Will you head up the committee and schedule a meeting?
 --Jenifer