[Peace-discuss] Israeli massacre in Gaza

Neil Parthun lennybrucefan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 17:03:41 CST 2008

/tongue firmly in cheek

Well, that isn't change I can believe in.

I guess the Israeli military heard the slogan of the Obama
administration and figured that was the greenlight for mass slaughter
in Gaza -- "Yes, we can!"

Live hard,
      Neil

Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil
obedience...Our problem is that people are obedient all over the
world in the face of poverty and starvation and stupidity, and war,
and cruelty. Our problem is that people are obedient while the jails
are full of petty thieves, and all the while the grand thieves are
running and robbing the country. That's our problem.
[howard zinn, 1922-]